Friday, June 13, 2008

New Work Mates, Part 2

Well, I have tried to give my new work mate some space, but it isn't working yet. I am not the only one to notice things. She still expects us to do things HER way, no matter what. Because that is the way she did it at her other job. However, she is not trying to conform to the way we do things. I have been doing things this way for 12 years and everyone but her does it the same way. Old habits die hard! I guess time will tell or it will become a showdown between her and the rest of the employees. It is a shame because we are there to do our jobs and things like this make it difficult. I can't be constantly looking over my shoulder. And I must add, I am not the only one who feels this way. Plus, and the most important thing to me is, she has absolutly NO sense of humour. She is way too serious. No one can get her to loosen up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home