Thursday, July 3, 2008

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN

Last night we got another huge downpour. And I mean HUGE. I don't have a rain guage but I live on a lake. I am high enough that the water very seldom gets up to the top of the sea wall. However, there are parts of the wall where the water is over the seawall. So I know those that have lower seawalls have the water in their yards. We do have a spill way and the water is running over it like crazy. And the water is muddy with logs that have floated in. On the bright side, tomorrow is the Fourth and those that shoot bottle rockets, etc. the rain will help keep the danger of fires down. So now the humidity is low, the temp. has gone down and the sky is partly cloudy. Any comments out there?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 11, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home