Monday, July 14, 2008

New Work Mates, Part 3

Well, interesting this with the new female. Just she & I worked together today and I got to know her better. She is starting to realize a few things about how we do things and visa versa. One thing I never mentioned was the fact she didn't dress for success. She would wear jeans, flip flops & printed t shirts. She had a review with our boss and was told ehe couldn't wear any of the above. The thing being since she was an assistant, she needed to look more the part. So she is dressing more for the part and truthfully, I like it much better. She was also told her closing announcements need to be toned down some. You would have to hear them to understand. She was also told not to say No Problem or even the word problem. I admire her for telling people of this, because she sure didn't have to. But I personally am feeling a lot more comfortable working with her. And she actually wants our opinions on some things she has responsibility for now. I think that is a very positive thing and like the fact that she is asking what we think. I knew that eventually things would work out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home